Spring Veggie Hummus Wrap

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

IMG_1038 copy

I officially have a new obsession! It is this very delicious hummus wrap. I am not the only one in love. My husband begs me to make this for him on a regular basis. I originally was given the idea for this from a friend who was telling me about a yummy sandwich she had with radishes and carrots. I thought it sounded kind of odd at first. I don’t eat radishes very often and I wasn’t even sure that I liked them. When I saw some at the store the other day I picked a few up and decided to give them a try. I am so glad that I did.

Here is how I assembled my hummus wrap. I’ll be honest I am not exact in my measurements when I make this. I’ll do my best to guess. It will still be yummy even if there are a few extra carrots :)
Serving for one:
  • 1/2 Carrot sliced
  • 1 1/2 Radishes sliced
  • 1/2 Avocado
  • Handful of Spinach
  • Handful of Baby Arugula
  • 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
  • Hummus
  • Tortilla
Spread a layer of hummus on to your tortilla. Next sprinkle the red pepper flakes on to your hummus. Then top with your spinach, baby arugula, carrots, radishes, and avocado.

Look at all of those yummy veggies!

IMG_1030 copy

The red pepper flakes give it just the right amount of heat. I love the crunch of all the veggies. Give this a try, you will not be disappointed.
41D7BC788C40AFDD713E5833753FB8F5

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.