Music While Exercising

Wednesday, April 11, 2012



Listening to music while exercising is a great way to help build the intensity.  Music is also makes exercising a little more fun. It helps increase the adrenaline you feel while exercising and makes time pass just a little faster. Try to chose songs for your workout that have a beat of 125 to 140 bpm.

Here is my current playlist to help get me going during my workout:

Club Cant Handle Me (Flo Rida)
Jai Ho! (The Pussy Cat Dolls)
Good Feeling (Flo Rida)
Thousand Words (Christina Perri)
Unstoppable (Kat DeLuna)
Sexy and I Know It (LMFAO)
Sorry for Party Rocking (LMFAO) (this one is my favorite right now)
We Are Young (Fun.) (This is a good warm up or cool down song)
Some Nights (Fun.)


Add some of these songs to your playlist to increase the intensity of your workout!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © better together 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.